Important information regarding substitute assignments:
- All assignments are scheduled and/or confirmed by the Human Capital Department.
- SAM begins calling substitutes at 4:30 a.m. (Monday-Friday) for same-day absences. Callout for future assignments begin at 4:30 pm.
- We invite our substitutes to let us know of their availability and preferences.
- We use the telephone as the primary means for scheduling and/or confirming assignments. You can also contact the Substitute Department via email.
- Attention Nutrition Services Assistants - We are in need of dependable, hard-working people who enjoy being around children to assist in our kitchens. Positions for Nutrition Services substitutes are available throughout the school year. Shifts are 2 to 4 hours long, scheduled between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.