- Achievement Unlimited: Offer for 1 Free Hour of Tutoring (View the flyer HERE)
- Boys & Girls Club After School Program: See more information HERE
- Early Books Early Learning: FREE Reading program sponsored by the Dolly Parton Imagination Library grant. Any child living in the zip codes 80909, 80910 or 80916 who is under the age of 5 can sign up FREE to get a free book in the mail each month until they turn 5. Fill out this form and return to your school (Bricker, Centennial, Giberson, Monterey, Mountain Vista, Pikes Peak, Soaring Eagles, Turman, Wildflower, James Irwin).
- Colorado Springs Little League: Registration will be starting in January for Colorado Springs Little League! Visit us on Facebook or at www.coloradospringslittleleague.com for Walk up registration dates, times and places. You will also be able to register on line starting January 1st. More information HERE
- Youth Flag Football: ages 6-13, 10% military discount (View information HERE)
- Youth Competitive Tackle Football Leagues: ages 8-14--Go to www.yclsports.com to sign up.
- City of Colorado Springs Youth Soccer: ages 4-19 (View information HERE)
- Youth Soccer Registration: Corinthians Soccer Club Developmental Program (View information HERE)
- Pikes Peak BMX: BMX Races every Saturday all year (Coupon for one free race: HERE)
- Boys & Girls Club: Competitive Football Program-7th and 8th grade Team. More Information HERE
- Dell: Starting 4/4-5/1, member discounts are DOUBLED on consumer PCs and Tablets automatically by visiting your Member page! Save MORE on great deals such as the Inspiron 15 for $383.99 after double member discount. We are also offering an additional 10% discount on select Dell electronics and accessories by using coupon code J7LDVZT3RLS89R. Take advantage of these offers by shopping www.Dell.com/MPP/k12discounts or calling #1-800-695-8133 using Member ID KS29262121. View the April sales flyer HERE.
- Mountain Metro Transit Summer Haul Pass available for ages 6-18 yrs old. This year the Summer Haul pass will be $25 for the summer, valid June 1, 2013 - August 31,2013. Summer Haul Passes will be available for purchase mid-May. Passes can be purchased here at Transit, 1015 Transit Drive, and at participating King Soopers and Safeway Stores. Please call individual stores for availability. View information HERE.
- Summer Enrichment Camp for K-8th beginning June 10th. View additional information HERE.
* Listed commercial services or products does not constitute an endorsement by Harrison School District Two and does not imply discrimination against other similar services or products.