- Apartments etc proudly announce "The Ultimate Apartment Directory." It streamlines the search for an apartment home, enabling you to easily select an apartment that meets the desired size, price and location. Visit our website and view the directory/animated flip book online. Stop by one of our two convenient locations, no appointment is necessary and our services are always free.
- Axa Equitable- Plan now for your future-learn more about Roth 403 contributions. For more information, click HERE.
- UMB Bank- Group Banking for Harrison School District Two Employees. Banking with UMB has its rewards. For more information, click HERE.
- Looking to continue your education? The University of Phoenix is offering a Master of Arts in Education with a specialization in Administration and Supervision & a Master of Arts in Education with a specialization in Teacher Leadership. To see an informational flyer, click HERE. To see program descriptions, click HERE. To enroll, click HERE.
- Grants for Online Master's Degree from University of Texas at Arlington. For more information, click HERE.
- Adams State College Extended Studies has partnered with Virtual Education Software to provide continuing education for teachers on CD-ROM or online. For course descriptions and to view a course syllabus, go to: www.virtualeduc.com/asc. Read more information about the courses HERE.
- Concordia Online Begin your online Master of Education degree today. See more HERE.
- Advance your career in education with a teaching degree or certificate from Regis University College for Professional Studies. To learn more, click here: http://cps.regis.edu/lp/teach/?cid=bd-1201-sec-gen&cid1=Banner%20Ad&cid2=Other&cid3=adv-txt-%20-deg-sec-gen-120111-.
- Harmony Bowl on Academy Blvd. Bring your school/district ID Fridays from 3:30-7 pm and for $10 you get 3 games of bowling, shoe rental, choice of appetizer and a pitcher. See details HERE.
- Bally Fitness Harrison School District Two employees can join now for only $24.99 a month with no enrollment fee. See details HERE.
- Villasport Offering 50% discount on enrollment. See the flyer HERE.
- YMCA Harrison School District Two employees: Get your joining fee waived one time. Just bring a recent pay stub or badge to any YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region anytime. Enjoy a one week Two Adult Household visit to any Pikes Peak Region YMCA! See details HERE.
- Verizon Wireless is offering a discount for Harrison School District employees. To learn about the discounts, click HERE. To learn about phones and plans, click HERE.
- SCIence FRIdays: This summer, we need you! For 30 kids in grades 1st-5th, Fridays: June 7-July 26 (No program July 5). 8:00 a.m.-3:15 p.m. Deerfield Hills Community Center. Commitment: 7 Fridays (June 7, 14, 21, 28; July 12, 19, 26) + pre-planning meetings. Minimum: 3 teachers. Click HERE for more information.
- J.Jill at the Shops at Briargate offers Harrison School District Two employees 15% off of regular price merchandise to all staff with a valid ID badge.
- Dell: Buy a Dell $699+, get a $200 Promo eGift Card: reward yourself, your Dad, or your Grad! Save an additional $50 off PCs and tablets $499 or more: use coupon code 690CQXB87F2JM? At checkout (expires 6/30; not combinable with $200 promo eGift card offer). Take advantage of these offers by shoppingwww.Dell.com/MPP/k12discounts or calling #1-800-695-8133 using Member ID KS29262121. View the June sales flyer HERE.
* Listed commercial services or products does not constitute an endorsement by Harrison School District Two and does not imply discrimination against other similar services or products.